Monday, September 12, 2011





Hello,

I created a new website and changed my blog.
Come and check it out! littlecup.com
It was time to update my website, take out the beads and show you my new fabric creations. I started sewing last year and got hooked. It is so much fun!

I am working on new ideas for my ceramics and I am making pieces out of fabric which will match my ceramics...I am not saying any more...

My next step is to update my Etsy site and add new items. I will let you know as soon as I am ready.
Have a great week, Sabine

1 comment:

Susan Goldie said...

Sabine,
Your new collections incorporating the fabric pieces are just wonderful. I am enjoying my mug and think of you each time I use it! It's great you are finding creative time while taking care of Luka!
Best,
Susan Goldie