Sunday, July 26, 2009

New Necklaces


I have been teaching summer camps all week long and I was always so tired in the evening that I couldn't blog or do anything else. Don't get me wrong I love to teach ceramics to kids but it is exhausting. I had 13 kids in my morning class and 11 in my afternoon class. But it is great to see all the wonderful pieces they make.

I wanted to show you these necklaces I made for my show in Palo Alto 2 weeks ago.



I have one more week to teach (only a morning class) and then I am going to Florence, Italy. I will blog from there and keep you posted on my adventures.

3 comments:

Doreen said...

How fun! I just love all of these. They are so colorful. I'll bet those lucky kids are having a blast with your ceramic classes! I wish I could take one!

Anonymous said...

Great necklaces! Teaching kids is very exhausting :)
I hope you share your Florence photos when you get back. Aaah, Italy, I'm so jealous!

SueBeads said...

Very cute necklaces! I give you a lot of credit teaching kids all day - it's a hard job, I could never do! I love Florence, please post beautiful photos!